Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Movies: Widescreen or Fullscreen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_KellyGolfer12's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies: Widescreen or Fullscreen

    I would have to go with Full
    I dont like seeing that part of the screen blank either.
    and i have a Big Screen Tv

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_TITAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies: Widescreen or Fullscreen

    widescreen on a big tv
    full on a smaller one

    widescreen looks awesome on my 52' big screen
    ____________
    I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies: Widescreen or Fullscreen

    anymore opinions
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •